A Drahthaars Request to his Master.
- My life lasts 10 to 15 years. Any Separation from you means suffering for me. PLEASE THINK OF THIS BEFORE YOU GET ME.
- Give me time to understand what you are asking from me.
- Put confidence in me. I live on it.
- Never be angry with me for a long time and shut me up for punishment. You've got your job and your friends: I ONLY HAVE YOU.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand every single word you say, I DO UNDERSTAND THE WAY YOUR WONDERFUL VOICE SOUNDS TO ME.
- Remember, whatever you have done to me, I WILL NEVER FORGET.
- Consider carefully before you hit me. EVERY LASH WILL CUT TO MY HEART. My love towards you is unshakeable, but sometimes I ask myself why.
- Before you call me lazy and no good, think of this: MAYBE I AM SUFFERING FROM POOR FOOD, OR FROM A MISERABLE KENNEL, OR FROM AN ALREADY USED UP HEART.
- Take care of me when I am getting old: EVEN YOU WILL BE OLD ONE DAY.
- Walk with me every difficult way, as you did at the time of hunting. EVERYTHING IS EASIER FOR ME WITH YOU BY MY SIDE.
There are no Files in this Folder.